IF YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS BELOW, please email a current resume and your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Who are we?
Company description: Located in Upper East Side, Manhattan, Carol Furey Permanent Cosmetics & Advanced Skin Care is an impeccably clean and cozy clinical facility that offers the most cutting-edge techniques in Eyebrow tattooing, Microblading, eyeliners, eyeshadows, lip tinting and areola reconstruction. We also provide results-oriented and personalized treatments for acne, photo-damage/aging, and sensitive skin with our advanced services: Antiaging facials, Dermaplaning, Microneedling, Microcurrents, and Peels among others.
We are professional, positive, and passionate!
At our center we are looking for an enthusiastic, positive personal assistant, with a valid NY Aesthetics license, who wishes to pursue his/her continued education and take his/her talents to a higher level. The ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- A person who is: reliable, self-motivated, talented, meticulously clean and organized, sincere, quick to learn, and professional.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that can be described as articulate and polished, with great phone etiquette.
- Strong experience in customer service and/or hospitality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Excellent organization skills.
- Knowledge of Social Media (FB, IG, Google+) management is a big PLUS.
- Punctual and honest, with high sense of professional ethics.
- Must have a valid NY Aesthetics license, with at least 1 year of hands-on experience in Microdermabrasion, peelings, treating acne, rosacea. Must have strong knowledge of skin care and anatomy. Dermaplaning and Microneedling is a huge PLUS however the right candidate will be trained following our protocols.
- Must have a good eye for eyebrow shaping, Microblading knowledge is an advantage; however, the right candidate will receive proper training.
- Eyelash extension, lift or any other similar experience is welcome.
- Knowing the ENVIRON is greatly helpful!
- An ideal personal assistant will coordinate clients appointments, check clients in and out, will keep in touch via email and phone calls to follow up on their procedures and will help during cosmetic tattooing services for a more efficient and smooth experience for our clients.
- Assistant will also perform medical grade facials such us: Microneedling, Dermaplaning (with our signature protocols, always following the most strict hygienic standards for assistant’s own benefit and our clients’), peelings, brow shaping, full face wax, eyebrow and eyelash tinting.
Hourly compensation based on experience and performance or commission, whichever is greater. Full time and Part time position available.
Come grow your knowledge and clientele with us!
- Carol Furey
- Direct line: (646) 820 4456