With Permanent Eyeliner you can swim, run, dance or cry, and it will always be in place. No more flacking or smudging problems.Book Now
It doesn’t have to be BLACK, it can be applied in different colors and tones, different thickness and style, it can be very natural just enhancing the eyelash line or more dramatic, I will always advice what fits you best.
Gentlemen, Good News! you can be benefited with this service, by placing dots of pigments between your eyelashes (eyelash enhancement) it’ll enhance your look and NOBODY would notice it, you’ll only look your very best!
(Price includes 2 sessions 4-8 weeks apart)
TOP EYELINER (this is a subtle winged top eyeliner)
TOUCH UP EYELINER
*(These prices apply during the first 3 years of your original procedure, if you wait longer than 3 years to touch them up then it will be full price- $100 Bonus)
Touch up Top Eyeliner
Touch up Bottom Eyeliner
Touch up Top & Bottom
*Please note that results with the art of permanent cosmetics vary from person to person. Everyone heals and retains pigment differently and additional follow ups may be required at an additional cost. Please read the FAQ section for more information.
- 1. Some new procedures, such eyebrows, include a follow-up appointment within two months to enhance the initial design or color, please don’t wait longer or it would become a touch up service with extra fees.
- 2. Touch Up/ maintenance on the eyebrows are required every 1-1.5 years to maintain the general shape and color. After 2 years, a full treatment is required.
- 3. If you have rosacea/redness in your face and have thin or sensitive skin, you will not be a good candidate for the eyebrow procedure as your skin will not be able to hold much color due to it’s thinness and sensitivity. Multiple treatments may be required to achieve reasonable results with additional costs.
- 4. Eyelash extensions must be removed prior to eyeliner or eyelash definition treatment.
- 5. Eyelash growth serums such as Latisse must be discontinued for 1 month prior to treatment.
- 6. If you have existing permanent makeup from another artist, I cannot perform new permanent makeup on your skin unless it is almost invisible. Otherwise, it is recommended that you remove the previous tattoo with laser tattoo removal. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Submit your review